2011/10/29

THE BEGINING

Hello everybody,
so, actually I am not experienced in blogging so you can call me a "bloggingbaby" but I'm going to give my best to let you be part of this and to let you know something about me.
To begin with, I want to show you my current wish list which I have made for my mum because - I'm very excited to tell you this - my birthday is near. By the way you should know that my mother is one of the most uncreative people I know and if this wish list would not exist my table for presents would be almost empty.

1.) A fur-vest (H&M) which looks pretty cool and is perfect for the fall-weather here in Germany

2.) A ring (Accessorize) with leather ribbon which is kind of extravagant

3.) Another ring (Accessorize)
4.) Some cute Earrings (Accessorize) 
5.) A make-up bag (H&M) 
6.) Nailpolish (H&M) "Get a rose from me"

7.) A headband (H&M) 
8.) A book, called "Die Vintage-Prinzessin" in German and I think it's called "Pirceless" in English


9.) A perfume called "Reveal" by Halle Berry which smells so good! Of cause I've tried all Chanel, Dior, Prada, (and so on) perfumes but this was the only one that really fits to my imaginings of a perfect eau de perfume.




No comments:

Post a Comment