2012/01/09

RUN AWAY?

Hello everybody,

I'm so sorry that I left you alone for so long time! I had so much stress to deal with in the last month but I can guaranty - I did not forget "do you love?" !
Last time I promised to show you some of the birthday presents I got in November and I decided to pick out the greatest ones and write an individual post for each of them. Today I begin with something which means a lot to me - my new reflex camera, a Nikon D5100!
I love photography and its methods to put out a special object in such unbelievable different but still beautiful ways, I think even if it's only a still of a moment a photo can express so many emotions and though there is no move an a picture it can contain such a dynamic... you see, I could go on like this for a while but I don't want you to feel bored! I think there will soon be another post where I show you a few of my favorite pictures :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment